“Easy Chocolate Molten Lava Cake!”
Are you always in search of sinful chocolate dessert recipes that are also easy to make? If so, keep reading! Below is an easy chocolate molten lava cake recipe that has only four teaspoons of flour. This recipe is a conglomeration of many recipes I have used in the past.
This chocolate molten lava cake recipe is very easy to make. Anyone who knows what a mixing bowl can make this decadent chocolate desert.
“This easy Chocolate Molten Lava Cake recipe rates a 10 out of 10!”
You will need several baking utensils for making this easy chocolate molten lava cake:
- Electric Mixer
- Double Boiler (can easily improvise)
- Two Mixing Bowls
- Kitchen Scale
- Extra-large non-stick muffin/cupcake pan (six cups) or even better are six 7-8 ounce ramekins
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons flour
- Dash or Pinch of salt
- Package of fresh raspberries
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a double boiler melt butter & chocolate. If you don’t have a double boiler use a heat-proof bowl over a sauce pan of low boiling water. Remove from heat once melted.
- Beat eggs, sugar and salt until sugar dissolves.
- With mixer running at a low speed slowly add chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Beat in flour
- Just before you sit down to eat set oven to 450 degrees.
- If using a muffin pan spray with non-stick vegetable spray (ramekins don’t need spraying)
- Divide batter into muffin pan or ramekins.
- Bake until edges of batter puffs, but center is not set, 8-10 minutes.
- If using a muffin pan carefully remove each cake to individual serving bowls. Ramekins act as a serving bowl.
- Top each dish with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and fresh raspberries.
- Serve immediately.
NOTE: If the cakes fall apart while removing from a muffin pan don’t worry as they will sill be delicious.